Celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the opening of GA 400!
- Limited Space available, Register now!
- Great looking T-shirts to all registrants!
- Finish line party with food, drink, vendors, and great music.
This race has not occurred in 20 years, Do not miss out running this one!
This is the perfect November Road Race! Celebrate taking down the tolls for this event on Sunday, November 17, 2013 with 4 mile fast miles and a post-race party that can't be beat!
The Georgia State Games and Georgia Sports Foundation will serve at the helm as race director for the GA 400 – Pay the Last Toll. This great organization is the backbone for all amateur sports and fitness in Georgia. One of their main goals is the fight against childhood obesity through physical fitness.
Children's Healthcare of Atlanta and their Strong4Life program's fight against childhood obesity will receive all of the proceeds from the toll booth proceeds!
Below are the best and prioritized options for parking:
1) It is best to take MARTA to the start line
2) At the starting line, we have obtained THREE official parking garages:
• 5565 Glenridge Connector, Atlanta, Georgia 30342
• 5555 Glenridge Connector, Atlanta, Georgia 30342
• 780 Johnson Ferry Road, Atlanta, Georgia, 30342
3) There are other parking lots and garages near the starting line area. Remember to follow all posted parking regulations.
4) There will also be limited parking at the finish line areas around the Phipps and Lenox Malls. These mall lots will not be open for parking. Park at your own risk.
Race Date & Time – November 17, 2013, 8:30am
- Start Location – Glenridge Drive West of GA 400
- Finish Location – Lenox Road at Phipps Plaza